HP Laptop TouchPad Not Working? | 1-833-345-1555 HP Support
• Go to the driver supervisor. For it click Windows key +X.
• There increment affectability of mice and other pointing gadgets
• After that, go to hp touchpad alternative, and select properties by clicking right
• Change the driver tab, and snap choice, update driver.
• Select choice peruse my PC for driver
• Next, move to choice that lets you select the rundown of drivers on your pc
• Select HID-consistent gadget from the rundown, and afterward click Next.
• Finally, the total establishment of the driver, restart your pc and spare changes.
HP Laptop touchpad misconfigurations or bungling drivers? Check here the means to find right solution to fix your HP Laptop TouchPad Not Working Issue. https://www.hpprintersupportpro.net/blog/fix-hp-laptop-touchpad-not-working-issue/